St. Clair County Alabama Circuit Court Judge Bill Weathington
Judge Bill Weathington, Jr. serves as Circuit Court Judge for St. Clair County. He presides over civil and criminal jury cases and domestic relations, workman’s compensation and other civil non-jury cases.
Prior to coming on the bench, Judge Weathington practiced law for 28 years. He formerly served as the attorney for St. Clair County, the City of Moody, the City of Springville and served as attorney for numerous public entities including the SCC Industrial Development Board, the St. Clair County Public Park & Recreation Board, the Governmental Utility Services Corporation of Moody, and the SCC Economic Development Council. Judge Weathington also participated in numerous commercial and industrial development projects throughout St. Clair County.
Judge Weathington is married with two children and resides in Moody, Alabama.
Professional, Civic & Church Activities
Cumberland School of Law of Samford University 1985
University of Alabama in Birmingham
Active Member, Bethel Baptist Church
- Alabama Republican Party - former member of State Executive Committee
- Alabama State Bar
- Certified Mediator by the Alabama Center for Dispute Resolution
- Former Adviser, Moody High School
- Former member of Alabama Association of Municipal Attorneys
- Gideon’s International
- Moody, Pell City and Springville Chambers of Commerce
- Past Chairman, St. Clair County United Way
- St. Clair County Bar Association
- St. Clair County Republican Party - Member of St. Clair County Executive Committee
- Sunday School Teacher - Young Adults